Meet Dr. Perry
Our experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Charles Perry, is dedicated to helping patients achieve their aesthetic goals. He strives to provide an informative resource on popular surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, including breast augmentation, liposuction, facelift, and BOTOX® Cosmetic. Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Perry is extensively trained in the latest techniques, treatments, and products available. He seeks to offer a safe, compassionate environment for every individual.
Dr. Perry began his career by earning his undergraduate degree from the University of Puget Sound and his medical degree from the University of Washington Medical School. From there, he completed his general surgery internship at Maricopa County Medical Center, his general surgery residency at the University of Arizona, and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Massachusetts. In addition to active memberships with numerous prestigious medical organizations, Dr. Perry has also earned several professional accolades and donated his skills to medical outreach programs around the world.
- Undergraduate Education — University of Puget Sound ( Tacoma, Washington), B.A. in Chemistry
- Medical School — University of Washington ( Seattle, Washington), M.D.
- General Surgery Internship — Maricopa County Medical Center, ( Phoenix, Arizona)
- General Surgery Residency — University of Arizona ( Tucson, Arizona)
- Plastic Surgery Residency — University of Massachusetts ( Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomat of the American Board of Surgery
- California Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Honors and Awards
- Convocated into the American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.) (2007)
- Leonard F. Peltier Chairman’s Award for Resident Research: Percutaneous Tracheostomy Safety (2001)
- Macdonald Wood Resident Trauma Essay Award: Maricopa Medical Center (2000)
- Excellence in Medical Student Education: University of Arizona (1999, 2001)
- Academic Honors: University of Washington (1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996)
- Richard E. George, “Intern of the Year”: Maricopa Medical Center (1998)
- Positive Action Award: Pima Indian Medical Center (1997)
- Ecuador : Cleft lip and palate missions (March 2003 and 2004)
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (2004 to present)
- Medical Outreach: Xaxli’p Indian Reservation (1995)
As a Sacramento cosmetic plastic surgeon concerned with the health, comfort, and results his patients achieve, Dr. Perry is interested in research that furthers patient safety. He stays current in new technologies that provide lasting cosmetic results with less downtime and discomfort to patients.
In addition, Dr. Perry, a native of Vashon Island, Washington, enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and daughter. His hobbies include fly fishing, golf, boating, long walks on the river, Pilates, and swimming.
Back to Top
Learn More About Dr. Perry’s Cosmetic Philosophy
Offering the latest advancements in facial and body rejuvenation is of the utmost importance to Dr. Perry. His singular methods help to provide attentive patient care, a safe atmosphere, and effective results. The following information will give you an idea of Dr. Perry’s approach regarding some of the most popular aesthetic enhancement procedures.
Every woman has unique anatomy and different aspirations for her appearance, and it is essential to take these elements into consideration when developing a customized treatment plan for breast surgery. Dr. Perry offers a wide selection of both saline and silicone breast implants, as well as numerous incision and implant placement options to provide the most natural-looking results possible. In addition to breast augmentation, Dr. Perry offers breast lift, breast reduction, gynecomastia treatment with male breast reduction surgery, and other procedures.
Many patients utilize Dr. Perry’s body contouring procedures after having children or experiencing dramatic weight loss, though individuals of all backgrounds often can benefit. With most procedures, he seeks to restore the underlying tissues to their more youthful position and enhance contours for a firmer, more aesthetically appealing look. Liposuction may be recommended with certain approaches, such as tummy tuck, to achieve the most effective results possible. Depending on the patient’s desires, other procedures may be combined to attain more comprehensive cosmetic enhancement with less downtime. Dr. Perry offers an array of options, including mommy makeovers, post-bariatric body contouring, and many others.
Cosmetic treatments for the face, whether surgical or non-surgical, require the greatest level of skill to appear natural-looking and beautiful. Dr. Perry emphasizes methods that rejuvenate and restore by subtly enhancing facial elements and adding volume as needed. For certain procedures, such as eyelid surgery, facelift, and brow lift, excess skin is removed while enhancing symmetry. Dr. Perry also offers procedures such as rhinoplasty, ear surgery, and other facial enhancement treatments. His ultimate goal is to improve skin tone and texture, maintain a natural look, and revitalize the appearance.
For more information about Dr. Perry, his plastic surgery practice, and the cosmetic procedures he offers, or if you wish to schedule a consultation, please contact Chrysalis Cosmetics.
Back to Top
Many of Dr. Perry’s patients travel from near by cities seeking his expertise in plastic surgery procedures. For your convenience, we have provided directions from the following locations.