About Chrysalis Cosmetics
New Office Location
Our office has moved! Situated just off the American River on University Avenue, our new plastic surgery center is located off the main roads in a private and quiet setting. We’re very pleased to offer our patients the same superior patient care and state-of-the-art facility just in a more serene and accommodating atmosphere. Using only the latest technology and methods, we perform an extensive range of cosmetic surgery procedures for the face, body, and breast. Additionally, our office is on the ground level to make the post-operation process much easier for our patients. At Chrysalis Cosmetics, our mission is to provide you with personalized care as we help you reach your aesthetic goals and attain the beautiful and rejuvenating transformation you desire. Dr. Charles Perry and his team understand that each of our patients’ journeys to cosmetic enhancement is unique, and we are here to make that process as convenient and successful as possible for you.
To learn more about Chrysalis Cosmetics, or to schedule your consultation, please call us at (916) 248-4447 today!
Chrysalis Cosmetics in Sacramento, serves Modesto, El Dorado Hills, and the surrounding areas, focusing on providing minimally invasive cosmetic surgery procedures and post-bariatric plastic surgery. Our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Charles Perry, considers it his mission to provide an exceptional quality of surgical care in a supportive, caring, and discreet environment. Read more about our practice’s services and goals below.
Our Cosmetic Surgery Services
Our Sacramento cosmetic surgery practice offers a full range of services to rejuvenate the face, breast, body, and skin, including:
In addition to cosmetic surgery, we also offer laser hair removal and a full line of skin care products.
Back to Top
The Goals of Chrysalis Cosmetics
- Be successful and consistent in providing our community and region (Sacramento, Modesto, El Dorado Hills, and beyond) with safe, caring, and effective cosmetic surgery
- Provide high-end services to clients who live a healthy lifestyle and treat others with respect
- Provide a comfortable, professional, state-of-the-art setting in which transformations can be accomplished safely and effectively
- Focus on providing outpatient procedures with minimal downtime
- Provide high quality health care and products
- Assist in allowing people to see their inner beauty
- Improve patients’ quality of life
- Be examples of health and positive energy to our patients and others
- Exceed the expectations of our clients in providing quality, safe, and effective surgical procedures and products and effective and supportive follow-up
- Provide current information and services
- Brighten the community in which we share by supporting others’ positive actions
- Be kind to the environment in which we live
Back to Top
Many of Dr. Perry’s patients travel from near by cities seeking his expertise in plastic surgery procedures. For your convenience, we have provided directions from the following locations.