October 6, 2016
What Can Brow Lift Surgery Do For Me?
If your face at rest makes you appear tired, sad, or grumpy, you may have a brow line or forehead that has descended over time. This effect is a common sign of aging, but if this is a concern of yours, it often can be addressed with the latest cosmetic techniques. As a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Charles Perry performs brow lift surgery (also known as a forehead lift) to achieve the most natural-looking facial rejuvenation possible. He customizes every treatment plan to provide the optimal outcome for each person. While everyone’s needs and goals are unique, brow lift surgery typically can:
- Elevate a sagging brow to a higher, more youthful position
- Soften and smooth deep creases along the forehead and between the brows
- Raise the eyebrows and make the eye areas appear more open and less “heavy”
- Reduce excess skin on the forehead
- Create a friendlier, happier, and more approachable appearance
Brow lift surgery can also be customized to include non-surgical techniques as well, including dermal fillers and laser skin resurfacing, to achieve more comprehensive results.
If you’re considering brow lift surgery and would like to know more, we encourage you to reach out to our team. We’re happy to provide additional information.